Sunday, June 29, 2008

whatever

I am pretty disappointed in and upset with certain somebody. I know he's reading. But that's the whole point. He should know about this. Of course, I could have told him straight but I just realised that I can't bring myself to tell him some things in his face. Which is why, I often prefer to write down my thoughts and views rather than airing them to someone.

I don't know whether I am being too sensitive. But it just seems that I take what he says to me seriously. Just earlier today, I called him because I wanted to talk to him of course. He text me that he was going to bed; I thought I could catch him a little while before he sleeps. To my dismay, he was already asleep and I woke him up and his response was cranky (at least that's what I think).

him: yeah what's up? (he sounded sleepy)

her: oh nothing, I just felt like talking to you

him: did you get my sms? I thought I told you I was going to sleep?

her: okay... seems like I'm disturbing you.

him: what do you think?

This was exactly how the conversation went. Notice those highlighted in red. Maybe I am sensitive but to me; it seems like he's telling me to back off; to put it in a blunt manner. I was so looking fwd to talking to him for a while. In the end, all I got was this shit. Later on, he said he was awake and could talk to me. But it's all too late; with what I've received, I didn't feel like talking further. I didn't think I'd expect something like that from him.

I don't like it? For goodness sake, it doesn't feel good on the receiving end. Maybe he wants to explain with something like ' I didn't realise I was being cranky in my replies '. It's always ' I don't realise this... I don't realise that '. Time to take Sensitivity Management 101 then.

And suddenly, I feel like stopping the things I am doing for him and throwing them aside. I feel 委屈. *screams

Maybe I shouldn't have written all these here; but I want to say something about this.

Cantankerous, quarrelsome and extremely sensitive.

A blog is supposed to capture and share your thoughts. Isn't it?


Posted by carrousel at 4:20 PM