Monday, September 15, 2008
blueeeeeee
The perfect description for Mondays - Blue!
It is especially blue when you have had wonderful weekends and dread returning to a new week of work and school. I am glad that my weekend was spent fruitfully.Saturday:I was at Mr Wu's place for a mahjong session with Karen and Mervyn. Lol; had no idea why but I've been losing at mahjong recently. For those who play mahjong with me often may find this hard to believe. Usually I'll win at mahjong sessions. Hmm, I guess I don't really crave to play mahjong so much anymore. I still love mahjong but perhaps not as much as I used to. Wonder where my luck has gone to as well. The so-called 'insane mahjong luck' I used to carry with me... is diminishing. Apart from the mahjong session, we took a few photos as well since Karen brought along her camera. Well, Karen said something about taking photographs which I really agree. She said that we should take more photographs when we still have the youth and energy to do so. How often do you get such chances to take photographs when you're old and ugly? LOL.
After the mahjong session, I headed to town with Mr Wu. He needed his haircut and I wanted to shop around as well. LOL. I think Mr Wu's new hair style is not bad... I wasn't really used to his new hairstyle initially and laughed a lot at him. Oops... hehe, you readers must be so curious to see how he looks like now.
My Saturday ended with a shopping spree at FCUK. There was a 70% discount for FCUK at Isetan on the 3rd level gallery. Yay, I bought 2 tops and 1 dress:
Sunday:Sunday was a bit of rush for me. I woke up early to go shopping with my mom in the morning and headed to the temple in the afternoon. Thereafter, I went over to Mr Wu's place... hehe, I guess Sunday wasn't as interesting as Saturday. The catch was the family dinner in the evening at Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice, Balestier. The family dinner was held for the occasion of Mid Autumn Festival. Speaking of which, I did not try any Yam Paste snow-skinned mooncakes this year. Boo! I tried green tea... and the traditional ones. I suppose yam paste is the best still. Now, we've got to wait another year to have mooncakes. Perhaps it's good too. Food with high calories should be abstained from. It's just 6 more days to my sister's big day! I'm getting excited now. My evening gown will be ready for collection tomorrow and I've seen it. I am totally happy with how it turns out. I bet the bride and groom must be feeling the stress and getting the jitters. I do hope that things will turn out fine for the both of them. Aye, I still have quite a bit to blog on; but I realise that it's almost time for me to go get ready for work. That really sucks. The next entry then.
Posted by carrousel at 2:01 PM