Tuesday, August 18, 2009
fool again
Once again, she made me a big fool.
Yesterday, I was a fool in front of the head of FXO. Today, I was one in front of PCG Spore. This is crazy. I was so bewildered by her words. She could twist her words so quickly and change her stand within minutes. Too fast for me to catch up. With as much as anger filled inside of me, my face was all black until lunch time. My team mates and myself bitched about her and the things she did. I was told that she has a knack for such trick. Can anyone please tell me what exactly is her problem?
It was so hard for me to suppress my anger and then told her nicely that it was probably my fault to have phrased the issue wrongly to PCG. The verdict was still to hook up a call conference with London and Spore to discuss the issue. I scheduled a call conference for tomorrow and now I've got no idea what to say exactly. I don't even know if she's just going to leave me in the lurch tomorrow. I should think so.
I was contemplating if I should go to meet the girls after the bad day at work. Then again, it doesn't make any sense to me to miss out a fun evening just for somebody like her. It's not worth it. I was glad I made the right choice to turn up for the catch - up. As usual, the catch - up was mostly listening on my end. The bad day at work didn't leave me much energy to talk so much when I met up with them. Right, I was just contented to be able to listen. Contribution isn't that important, listening is. At the end of the day, I just want somebody to listen to what I need to say. I need to let it all out.
Even blogger is irritating me. The text formatting buttons are not in place and everything is just not right! I cannot even login to Facebook. Firefox keeps on having pop-ups. Frustrating!
Where is boyfriend 3333? :(
On a lighter note, the trip to Penang is confirmed. We just need to book the flight tickets and hotel room online. Boyfriend and myself have more or less decided on Tiger Airways; return is only at 59 SGD. The total estimated cost 130 SGD per head for a 3D2N trip. I'm pretty excited about the trip. Hopefully it'll be a fun and an enjoyable one. It's the first time we're going on a trip with his friends too. It's always hard to plan a group trip in my opinion. To avoid an unpleasant trip, I do think that there is a need to make concessions here and there. Sometimes, it can be really troublesome too. Luckily, his friends who are going with us seem pretty okay to me.
He pulled off a surprise again today! A post-it note "ILY!" at the back of my chair without my knowledge. It took me a few hours to realise that there was a note attached to the back of my chair. LOL. My colleagues are laughing at me already.... they find boyfriend very comical. Yeap, that's what some people think of him. They just want to laugh when they see his face. LOL, is it a compliment? I do think so. At least his face cheers people up when they see him. To him, he doesn't think it's a good thing.
I'm going to dry my hair and prepare for bed now. Another time!
Posted by carrousel at 10:52 PM