Wednesday, August 26, 2009

what's wrong with them?

As soon as I stepped into the office, she asked me for the manual today. The manual for the FOBO reconciliation of course. What else could it be? Truth be told, the latest version of the manual was stored in my laptop at home. I was like ' oh crap, the one I have on my office PC wasn't the latest one! ' I asked her for sometime to finish up the manual, perhaps end of the day. She sent an email to me and informed that she wanted to see it by 3PM. I panicked.

Thank god, I managed to finish it around noon. It was so random that she asked for the manual. She told me that I could work through the next half of the year. Oh well, as usual, she is as unpredictable as the weather.

My bad day did not end yet. More to come.

More breaks due to the same issue pending since yesterday. It's driving me crazy. The worst was, nobody from London replied my emails. Why can't they be more efficient like us, Singaporeans? I can't say that all Singaporeans are very efficient.. But I would like to think that at least my team is really very efficient. Most email queries are reverted within 30 minutes or less. I don't know why, I lose patience very easily lately. Is it because of the team I am in? The people here do things with a great sense of urgency. LOL... I did complain to my team mate a lot of times that my email queries sent out to other teams take a long time to come back to me. I've complained so much that I'm getting so sick of complaining about this. I'm losing my patience already!

I wrote in the last entry that yx broke up with her boyfriend. Oh well, she seemed to have lost her emotions after the long chain of incidents. We chatted things out and later to realise that she lied to me about something. I discovered the lie when her ex-boyfriend told me about it. I was exasperated when I found out about this. Though I had the initial thought of confronting her, I didn't in the end. I did this all for her ex-boyfriend who is also my friend. He still wanted to patch things up with her and I didn't want to have a hand in spoiling things here. I still couldn't believe it. I've no idea why she lied to me... and probably will never want to find out. I guess, I should just keep a distance away from her. It's kinda sad.. but friends come and go in life. Someone who doesn't put honesty into a relationship is not worth keeping, be it as a friend or partner.

You thought this is the end ? No......

I went to buy some dishes from a Teochew Porridge place downstairs. I've never been happy with their service and attitude. The workers are rude and they are selective in serving customers. Go there dressed up in nines, you get served first. I have no choice because it is the only place which sells take-away dishes near my house. I was there and had to wait a long time before they served me. And the worst was, a lady who carried a Chanel bag arrived later than me but got served first. I was already fed- up from work. They certainly did not make things better. The boss who owes the place isn't around. Lucky for them, otherwise I'd have lodged a complaint immediately!

What's wrong with them?

Posted by carrousel at 10:17 PM