Wednesday, October 21, 2009

endless work flow

Right in the morning came 9 structured deals.

Took a great deal of time to check them and each deal requires a two-level check. Trade volume was exceptionally high as well.

I was motivated to work hard today. All that I had in my mind was to prove my worth to her that she will regret her decision to let the new comer take over EM desk from G.

Haha, as I said, I was motivated to work hard today. On other days, probably not. I just need a bit more discipline.

I absented myself from lunch and dinner appointments because of the heavy work flow. In addition, there was a lot of discomfort from the tummyaches I've been having since morning.

I am terribly bored. A lot of things going through my mind, mostly work-related and boyfriend.

I always worry about performance. I have to do better. More caution is required when I work and check trades. I have to show that I am better than the newcomer; else how can I hold my head up? Though he has a lot more of working experience than me, I am positive that I can do better. In some way, his presence in the team will push me harder.

I still feel uneasy that she thinks I am immature. Or rather sad?

I will change her mindset one day.



Posted by carrousel at 11:15 PM