Sunday, May 30, 2010
just grumpy
It's HERE and I am GRUMPY about it.
I went jogging with boyfriend and brother today. My result was three rounds today and I am satisfied. I haven't been able to jog for this week until today.
I was busy at work and only get to knock off when it was dark, too dark to do any jogging with safety guaranteed! Well, apart from late work, weather was not conducive for jogging on certain days as well.
I'm getting the "I am so unhealthy and fat" feeling again. I must get rid of it! I probably can only resume my jogging routine next week. That's gonna be quite a long wait.
Another 4 more weeks to Krabi. My grumpy-ness is overpowering me badly, I couldn't feel any excitement though I was surfing on Krabi attractions earlier. But I know that, when the date is near, I will be extremely excited! I only can pray that my excitement will not be dampened by the time of the month by then...I am sure the dates are gonna clash?! Damn it.
I asked boyfriend to sponsor me a new set of bikini earlier on. Now... I don't even know if I should get it. What's the point of getting it when I know I may not need it?
I met up with my Uni peers for catch-up and also to celebrate John's birthday this afternoon. We had our lunch at TGI Friday at The Hereen. The food was sub-standard and yeap you don't get what you paid for. I'd definitely not go back there again, let alone recommend it to anyone!
I haven't seen some of them in ages. I felt a little alienated from them. Well... or is it just me? Fortunately, things got going well in a bit. Right, thankfully boyfriend was there with me.
I guess, I simply have nothing much to talk to some friends after we don't see each other for sometime. I don't know how to make topics, don't know how to be involved in conversations, don't know how to stay interested. I don't know what is wrong with me today. I felt extremely lethargic and grumpy. Lethargic started today and grumpy-ness started last night.
I had a long day at work yesterday, and yes, it was Vesak Day. I dreaded working with yesterday's coverage: my "soon-to-ORD" colleague, my manager and myself. The "soon-to-ORD" colleague only cared about going off early and he wasn't being very helpful with the trade queue. My manager lost touch with BAU procedures and I felt she was just like a lost sheep... and I couldn't help this lost sheep because my experience in TS was not enough for me to do so. The morning was a bad start. I checked four structured trades and it took up the whole morning. I was so tired by then... and the reconciliation was a big trouble as well.
I took sometime to resolve the reconciliation breaks. When I was doing the investigation on these breaks, my heart went out to the girl who would be replacing me. She'd better have as much patience as I do for this role. Actually I don't have that much patience, but I guess it's enough for this role. I really hope I can pass on the experience I acquire from this role to her so she could pick up as quickly as possible...sadly, experience is not transferrable!
You'd feel more accomplished if you acquire on your own over time. At least, that's how I feel towards TS role now.
I am off to bed! (more tired than grumpy now!)
Posted by carrousel at 12:03 AM