Thursday, July 8, 2010
hell week
Work is like hell this week.
I've been maintaining the first to come and last to leave office in the team! Why is that happening? I feel so over-worked.
Of course, I am mentally prepared for this but physically, I guess I am far not up to it.
Fatigue is getting to me badly and I am becoming more grumpy than usual.
There are so many things I'd like to do but didn't have the time to do. i.e. I'd like to cut my hair, plan for HKG itinerary, catch up with friends and have some time alone.
I have difficulty sleeping every night. I think a lot about work before bed. It is a bad habit and I need to get rid of it.
I wake up every morning, feeling unrested.
I really want to do well at work especially in my new role. The more eager I am to do so, the more mistakes I tend to make. Less haste is better?
After working so hard at work this week, I want to pamper myself so much this weekend. I wish I can go on a big shopping spree now!
Unfortunately, I have no weekend plans yet.
Right now, I am too lazy and tired to think. My brain is badly fried and I hate how I always feel hungry nowadays!!!!!!
I'd love to take a short break now. I can feel that stress is taking a toll on my health too.
I hate to come home after work with how I feel now: lost, stressful and tired.
Maybe I just need a good sleep. Even though I am tired, I don't feel like going to bed yet because my mind isn't ready to rest.
What can I do to rest my mind?
Posted by carrousel at 9:54 PM