I look forward to stepping out the office the moment I step into it everyday; I look forward to start of a new weekend at the end of each; I look forward to spending quality time with boyfriend every weekend; I look forward to seeing baby Charlotte every weekend; I look forward to more shopping sprees; I look forward to getting my 2011 bag;
Lastly, I look forward to spending more me-time like NOW. I haven't been able to find any time for myself lately.
I concluded that I've been working too hard at office since the start of this week. Some probably won't understand. I don't blame them. Besides, how many people out really know how does it feel to work too hard.
I stopped believing in working hard for bonus/better pay/better future anymore. It just doesn't seem to apply in reality!
I believe in being on your own to make it big. That's what boyfriend thinks too. I am sure we would be there one day.
Oh god, I'm so tired from work! Thank God it's Friday tomorrow!
I can't wait for the weekend to come and on the list: