Sunday, January 15, 2012
Hello 2012
My first entry of 2012!
I have quite a bit to say but too lazy to type it all out here. I just want to pen down the most important resolution for 2012: To be a happier person and stop worrying so much!
The most important and I feel the hardest to fulfill resolution though?
Nonetheless, I want to try my best to achieve.
Boyfriend is right. I shouldn't let trivial things upset me the whole day, week or even months.
2011 was a bad run towards the end especially with my dental/mental health. Every day, I pray my dental condition will get better. It is getting better but I have not recovered completely. I try to cut down sweet stuff, it's really not easy for me!
Less sugar intake and more exercise will do me good for now. I also came to realize who were the friends who cared for me during this difficult period.
Easy number, only 3 friends who bothered to ask about me.
What could I say? I am just disappointed. No matter how many years of friendship we've harvested, it is slowly going down into the drain now. No matter how close we used to be, I don't think I need them anymore now. I don't want to interact with them for the sake of doing so. I just feel it will be a waste of my time. It is not easy to find a true friend now. I will definitely cherish those who have been with me all this while.
Sometimes, I secretly hope that these friends return and be those friends whom I'd love to be around with. I must be stupid to have hoped like this for sometime.
I had lost a friend in 2011. I don't think we'll talk again to each other. I don't know what happened to her, she chose to break the ties it seemed. I was upset over it for a long time. But, she chose to move on without me. She doesn't need me anymore. I just need to accept this fact.. and I am glad that I am slowly doing that.
I had a performance review with my manager and VP last week. It was funny to me that they asked me to achieve a work-life balance. I'd love to but I don't know how. I miss those times when I was handling everything on my own because I could decide what time I could knock off.
Now, I can't do the same.
That is one big disadvantage of being somebody who knows too much in the team.
Well...I am not sure what I should be staying for. Promotion? Not there yet even though I had exceeded performance expectations at work for 2011. Getting mixed signals from management wasn't pleasing to ears.
Enough of work shit.
I had a pleasant weekend but a tiring one though. I did 2 yoga classes and a 2.4KM jog this weekend. Strangely, I enjoyed jogging more. Probably because I feel that it helps to train up my level of determination.
The yoga classes really "killed" me. It just made me realize how inflexible and stiff my body was.
I am disgusted with myself.
This month is "dry". I can't wait for pay day!
For some people out there: I DO NOT PRINT NOTES
Posted by carrousel at 10:02 PM