Sunday, March 4, 2012

the dreadful March


I am finally back here on this space after neglecting it for one whole month in Feb!

I am sure I was too busy or perhaps too lazy/tired after long hours at work to sit down and type on this space.

So many things that I'd love to do but so little time. Where has all my time gone to?

I am badly stressed out at work last month. Living it up to people's expectations is terrible. Or was it simply me who is putting too much stress on myself?

I was glad that I took time off in late February for a short trip to Bangkok. It was good except that it would have been better if I had brought more cash along and had the trip extended for another day! I love Bangkok so much! I am glad that ... it wasn't a lot of impulsive shopping this time (besides the point that I didn't bring enough cash!) . A year ago, I bought almost everything I saw! This time, I picked and thought over carefully whether I'd really want this piece of cloth. I want to be a wise and smart shopaholic! Not just buying because it is cheap, but more of whether this piece of cloth can fit well with what I have in my wardrobe currently.

I met up with the STC ladies last night and we talked about going on a trip together to Bangkok in August. Haha, honestly, I am not sure if it'd materialize. It'd be loads of fun if it is just a girls' trip. Just lots of shopping, massages and eating!

On the back of my mind, I am not sure whether when I can start to save up. My expenses were sky rocket high the past 2 months.

Perhaps, no more trips until end of the year.


Tempted to get this:



Posted by carrousel at 9:38 PM